Due to an overwhelming number of project ideas, the majority of Exor tasks will be crowdfunded by the community. Most tasks will have a funding goal which must be met via payments in EXOR coins before development will begin. Vote with your coins for the features and changes you are most excited for on any of the development projects that Exor maintains. A single person can fund an entire task themselves or you can collaborate with others to bring the task to the funding goal collectively. EXOR coins collected for each task will be paid to the developer who successfully completes the task. All software developers are welcome to participate and help complete tasks for open source software. Before starting development work on any task, please first contact Team Exor using one of the Stay In Touch links at the bottom of the homepage to ensure someone else has not already begun work on the same task.
Please note that we reserve the right to change the funding goals for any and all tasks at any point without notice (excluding tasks that have already been funded or completed). This can help to ensure that funding goals are reflective of the current coin value and prevent from having tasks with goals that are much too high or low based on the task difficulty.
How to fund a particular task:
- Find a task you wish to see developed from the List of unfunded tasks and take note of how many coins are needed for the funding goal, plus how many coins have already been funded
- Purchase EXOR coins from the Exchange or open your existing Exor wallet
- Send as many coins as you would like to the Wallet Address associated with the unfunded task. If you do not send enough coins to meet the task's funding goal, you can always send more coins later or wait for others to complete the funding goal
- Once the task has reached or gone over the funding goal, the task will be put into priority queue and development will begin asap
- When the task development has been completed and passed quality assurance testing, the coins collected for the funding goal will be released to the developer(s) who helped to complete the task
Add new custom tasks:
Have an idea for a new feature or project that you would like to see added to the list of development tasks? Visit the Add New Task page to let us know about it.
|Category:||eIquidus Block Explorer|
|Work Started By:||Joe [Team Exor]|
The address page of the explorer is currently one of the slowest loading pages in the site due to how the running balance for each transaction is calculated on-the-fly every time the page is loaded. This bottleneck can be improved by saving the current balance to each addresstx record as it is added during the sync process instead of having to calculate the value from scratch on each page load.